Saturday, November 22, 2008

Her 1st Dance Class

Katie loved it. She's a natural. And, she's sooooo excited to have a class of her own. Molly has always done all the activities, and now Katie gets her turn. When she was in her class, she would turn and look out at Molly and I and wave her little hand and smile. She was in 7th heaven! My baby, my little love nugget...she's getting so big. I'm so excited for her....... (Doesn't this picture make you want to smooch her cheeks? She is so yummy!!!) My favorite time with Katie? At the end of the day when she's so cuddly and she'll just sit in my lap and I can rub her face and she holds my hand. She'll look at me, "I love you Mommy." It melts my heart and I sit back and realize how incredibly lucky I am.

1 comments:

Heidi Lee said...

If I could, I'd come right through the computer and smooch her..yep..I can tell why you do that a lot.