Friday, November 14, 2008

How the brain works...

Molly said to me tonight, "Mommy, this is the first time I've ever said this, but I had a dream last night." My jaw dropped. How does she know what a dream is? So I went on to ask her wht she dreamt about. She said, "There were people in my eyes. When my eyes were closed." So tonight I told her that she could have another dream tonight and she said, "No, I already had my dream last night." I love her........we're off to dance class tomorrow!

Katie helped me decorate Christmas cookies tonight. We made tiny little snowmen and she added the cinnamon candies for their buttons. Her little fingers were at work! She loves the little detail of things. I love her.........we're off to the library to eat hot dogs in the cafe at lunch tomorrow!

1 comments:

Heidi Lee said...

Look at all the cool stuff your doing with your girls. You need to take a picture of those little fingers helping to decorate, so you don't forget it.

Someday you can print this all out and have a wonderful journal of memories!